Software-oriented automotive E/E architecture consulting services
Under the wave of the C.A.S.E. (connected, autonomous, shared and electric), automotive gradually transforming from ordinary transportation to smart mobile terminals. Automotive electronic and electrical technology continues to become more and more sophisticated and consumers expect vehicle digitalization, and the focus of automotive design is transform from mechanical-centric to software-defined vehicles.
Judging from current technology and market trends, automotive hardware systems will gradually become consistent, and it will be difficult for OEMs to design too much differentiation in hardware. Software and algorithms will gradually become the core elements of market competition among OEMs, that is, software becomes the core elements to defining vehicles. The E/E architecture team must respond to challenges from the perspective of improving software competitiveness, and better design the software architecture of the electronic and electrical system.
Hirain Technologies has been committed to providing customers with advanced electronic and electrical architecture solutions for many years. We have a professional team of architecture engineer and rich E/E architecture development cases, ECU software and hardware product development experience, able to provide customers with software-oriented E/E architecture development consulting services.
- E/E platform feature definition
- Complete E/E system architecture design
- Use Case analysis based on user scenarios
- Functional realization scheme design
- Subsystem requirement definition
- Subsystem-level software architecture design
- ECU software requirement specification design
- ECU hardware requirements specification design
Figure1：Typical E/E architecture design process for software component
Figure2：Typical software component interface design
- More than 11 years of experience in E/E architecture development
- E/E architecture development cases for more than 30 vehicle types
- A professional E/E architecture development team of more than 100 engineers
- Professional technical teams such as functional safety, information safety, and in-vehicle Ethernet
- Rich experience in engineering consulting services
- Rich experience in ECU product development