AUTOSAR Solutions — INTEWORK-EAS-CP
INTEWORK-EAS (ECU AUTOSAR Software, Abbreviated as EAS) is a software product independently developed by Hirain . Software products compliant with AUTOSAR standards. The solution covers all aspects of embedded standard software, AUTOSAR tool chain, integrated services and training, and aims to provide a stable, reliable, convenient and easy-to-use AUTOSAR platform for domestic and international OEMs and suppliers. EAS is divided into two platforms, CP and AP.
- Developed based on AUTOSAR standard, supports AUTOSAR 4.x version, and can provide OEM customized version available
- Povide a complete AUTOSAR tool chain, compatible with a variety of mainstream data formats in the industry, such as DBC, LDF, PDX, ODX, ARXML, etc., and support seamless integration with third-party MCAL tool chains
- Provide more than 50 standard modules, embedded source code delivery, modules can be flexibly combined and purchased
- Flexible license authorization methods to meet different R&D and project needs of customers
- The development process and products have obtained functional safety ASIL-D dual certificates, providing comprehensive functional safety documents and services to help customers more easily achieve functional safety related requirements
- Comply with CMMI development process, 10 years of mass production experience, Reliable and guaranteed
- Applied to a variety of chips and a variety of compilation environments from mainstream chip manufacturers
- AUTOSAR OS independent research and development capabilities, Support SC1-SC4 levels, Support Multi-core OS
INTEWORK-EAS Classic Platform Software
EAS.BSW is the classic platform software part of INTEWORK-EAS products, covering important modules in the AUTOSAR architecture. The products are provided to users in the form of source code. The software architecture diagram is as follows. Users can choose modules or components according to their own needs.
INTEWORK-EAS Classic Platform Tool Chains
The solution includes a complete AUTOSAR tool chain, which runs on a PC, and realizes the design, generation and configuration functions of each layer of the AUTOSAR layered architecture.
- Technical support services throughout the project life cycle. Throughout the project pre-sales, start-up, development, integration, testing, acceptance, and after-sales.
- Local R&D team provides on-site integration and training services
- Flexible and diverse technical support methods. Including telephone, email, video conference, on-site support, etc.
- Quick response, progress support will not be affected during the epidemic
- According to customer needs, provide customized solutions and services
- AUTOSAR principle training (basic + advanced)
- Product use training (software use training + key technology training)
- Industry standard training