Senior Embedded Software Engineer
• Title: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
• Location: Auburn Hills, Great Detroit area, MI
• Direct interact with customers to offer support, including but not limited to requirements review, software design review, software release review, trouble shooting, etc.
• Interact with internal cross-functional teams, both in China and the U.S., to plan, design, and implement embedded software for various types of ECU products
Create software documents in compliance with internal and customer development process, such as software requirements, architecture design document, detailed design document, etc.
Lead or involve in the development of internal system requirements, hardware requirements, etc.
Understand and review the hardware design, understand Technical References and Data Sheets for the system’s main components / chips
Design and implement embedded software using C / C++ in compliance with applicable standards or rules, such as AUTOSAR, MISRA C; trouble shoot and fix software bugs
Review software test cases with testing team, conduct software testing when necessary
• Bachelor or above degree in Engineering required
• 3+ years embedded software development experience in automotive industry, familiar with automotive electronic development process and requirements
• Proficient in C / C++, familiar with development and testing tools
• Familiar with LIN / CAN / CAN-FD, experienced in protocols such as SAE J1939, ISO 14229, ISO-15765, etc.; proficient in development or testing tools, such as Vector CANoe, Intrepid Vehicle Spy, etc.
• Self-motivated, proactive, critical thinker with a strong intuition to resolve roadblocks before they become risks Ability to work effectively across functions in a highly matrixed environment Good skills of Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
• Ability to prioritize multitasks and manage time
• Excellent communicating skills, quick learning
• Fluency in English under technical communication situation
• Reading and speaking in Mandarin is a plus
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org