• Title: Electrical Engineer
• Location: Auburn Hills, MI
• Direct interface with customers (automotive Tier-1 suppliers or OEM’s) and internal teams (local and overseas) to facilitate requirements analysis, program planning, product detailed design, design review, data collection, products calibration & testing, etc.
• Lead or support troubleshooting, make temporary and permanent containment corrective plan, communicate with customers to mitigate, diagnose, and resolve issues
• Bachelor or above degree in Engineering is required
• Work experience relevant to automotive electronic products is preferred
• Knowledge of electronics, programming language (C or C++), control theory, etc.
• Familiar with LIN / CAN / CAN-FD, hands-on experiences in development or testing tools, such as Vector CANoe, Intrepid Vehicle Spy, etc.
• Good skills in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Project)
• Good team-working, communication, and learning skills.
• Proactive working
• Willing to schedule work flexibly, coordinating various time zones and support international online meeting
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org